At Essential Therapy we are dedicated to ensuring that each and every client leaves the salon having had a professional service and an excellent customer experience from our highly qualified team of beauty therapists.
We are proud to be a member of the NHBF (National Hair and Beauty Federation) and to follow their professional standards and codes of conduct at all times.
All of our therapists are qualified first-aiders, and refresh this training annually. We are also a Barbicide Certified Salon for health and hygiene standards.
Essential Therapy proudly supports the following organisations and every one of our staff have undergone specialist training through them as part of their core team training;
MASCED (Melanoma and Skin Cancer Early Detection)
Behind the Mask (Domestic Abuse Detection and Response)
Zero Suicide Alliance (Suicide Awareness and Response)
Gift Vouchers make a great present and are available for instant purchase via the link below as a specific treatment or monetary value voucher. Vouchers can be sent directly to the recipient from checkout if required.
We will be reopening the salon on Wednesday 22 July for treatments. If you would like to book an appointment please do so through the link on this page.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND YOUR APPOINTMENT IF YOU HAVE:
-A new or continuous cough
-A loss of taste or smell
-Been in contact with anyone who has symptoms of Covid-19 within the last 14 days.
Please note that the following government guidelines and restrictions will apply to any appointments for the foreseeable future;
- Please only attend the salon if you have an appointment
- Please attend alone - no children or companions (except carers)
- Maximum of two customers in reception at a time
- Please ring the bell at your appointment time
- If you are early please wait in your car/outside until your appointment time as we cannot allow entry prior to this
- All clients are requested to wear a face mask when in the salon
- No food or drink to be brought into the premises with the exception of bottled water
- Please pay with contactless card where possible and only bring with you what you need
- No mobile phones to be used in the salon
We thank you in advance for your understanding and co-operation during these challenging times.
Friendly and efficient, the best lashes I've had done in Edinburgh!
Amazing service. I can't be more satisfied.
My only wish is that I had discovered this haven earlier.
Great service, treatment was quick and professional.
I would definitely recommend Essential Therapy and will go back
I haven't had such a good wax in years.